Interview with Erinn Valencich – Designer and Founder of Erinn V. Design Group
Interview with Boris Kiner – Bloomingdales Head of Shade Making
High Point on Display: Creativity & Sublime Workmanship
Innovation in the interior design space is not easy to define. It can be as simple as a small creative shift – or it can mean revolutionary change.
Sitting Down with Jenny Russell
An Interview with Jenny Russell, head of Client Service and Design at Bloomingdales.
Sitting Down With Robyn Kaufman
An interview with Robyn Kaufman, owner of Bloomingdales with her husband, Joel Kaufman.
The Essence of Bloomingdales
At Bloomingdales, we pride ourselves on products that can be enjoyed for a lifetime. Whether the design is classic or modern-contemporary, timeless design combined with manufacturing excellence, is the true hallmark of product quality.
How to stand out while dressing down
Inspired Design with an environmental footprint
Quality Lifelong Solutions - The antidote to Instant Gratification
Everything’s becoming shorthand. LOL.
Of course, we all know why this is the case … time ... or lack thereof. So we do whatever we can to short-circuit, cut corners and get things over and done instantly.
- Trends - The Latest in Lighting
- Interview with Erinn Valencich – Designer and Founder of Erinn V. Design Group
- Interview with Boris Kiner – Bloomingdales Head of Shade Making
- High Point on Display: Creativity & Sublime Workmanship
- Design Innovation
- Sitting Down with Jenny Russell
- Sitting Down With Robyn Kaufman
- The Essence of Bloomingdales
- How to stand out while dressing down
- Quality Lifelong Solutions - The antidote to Instant Gratification
Found Objects Asymmetrical furniture design Sculptural design African design inspirations Maison Reflections Design using natural materials Interior design Paris Design Mixed material combinations Bespoke design Combination Inspiration Furniture Design proportions