Innovation in the interior design space is not easy to define. It can be as simple as a small creative shift – or it can mean revolutionary change.
- Lighting styling tips for chandeliers and pendants with Jacinta Woods & Sonia Warner of award winning Woods and Warner Interior Design.
- Lighting the way with chandeliers
- Claire Phillips from The Textile Design Centre talks to us about Winter Styling
- Winter Styling Tips with Katrina Dowd from Domestic Textile Corporation (TDC)
- Trends - Jewel Tones
- Trends - The Latest in Lighting
- Interview with Erinn Valencich – Designer and Founder of Erinn V. Design Group
- Interview with Boris Kiner – Bloomingdales Head of Shade Making
- High Point on Display: Creativity & Sublime Workmanship
- Design Innovation
Interior design Combination Design using natural materials Design proportions Sculptural design Maison Reflections Asymmetrical furniture design Paris Found Objects Mixed material combinations Design Bespoke design African design inspirations Furniture Inspiration