Innovation in the interior design space is not easy to define. It can be as simple as a small creative shift – or it can mean revolutionary change.
- Theodore Alexander now at Bloomingdales
- Lighting the way with chandeliers
- Lighting styling tips for chandeliers and pendants with Jacinta Woods & Sonia Warner of award winning Woods and Warner Interior Design.
- Claire Phillips from The Textile Design Centre talks to us about Winter Styling
- Winter Styling Tips with Katrina Dowd from Domestic Textile Corporation (TDC)
- Trends - Jewel Tones
- Trends - The Latest in Lighting
- Interview with Erinn Valencich – Designer and Founder of Erinn V. Design Group
- Interview with Boris Kiner – Bloomingdales Head of Shade Making
- High Point on Display: Creativity & Sublime Workmanship
African design inspirations Found Objects Maison Reflections Interviews Inspiration Furniture Mixed material combinations Paris Design Design using natural materials Combination Bespoke design Asymmetrical furniture design Interior design Design proportions Sculptural design