Design Inspirations from the African Heartland
It comes as no surprise that we (and this particular reference is to the lucky Bloomingdales’ Directors!) draw respite and soul-regeneration from the African bush. There’s nothing quite like it.
- Theodore Alexander now at Bloomingdales
- Lighting the way with chandeliers
- Lighting styling tips for chandeliers and pendants with Jacinta Woods & Sonia Warner of award winning Woods and Warner Interior Design.
- Claire Phillips from The Textile Design Centre talks to us about Winter Styling
- Winter Styling Tips with Katrina Dowd from Domestic Textile Corporation (TDC)
- Trends - Jewel Tones
- Trends - The Latest in Lighting
- Interview with Erinn Valencich – Designer and Founder of Erinn V. Design Group
- Interview with Boris Kiner – Bloomingdales Head of Shade Making
- High Point on Display: Creativity & Sublime Workmanship
Bespoke design Design proportions Furniture Interviews Design Maison Reflections Sculptural design Paris Design using natural materials African design inspirations Interior design Inspiration Asymmetrical furniture design Combination Mixed material combinations Found Objects