Design Inspirations from the African Heartland
It comes as no surprise that we (and this particular reference is to the lucky Bloomingdales’ Directors!) draw respite and soul-regeneration from the African bush. There’s nothing quite like it.
- Lighting styling tips for chandeliers and pendants with Jacinta Woods & Sonia Warner of award winning Woods and Warner Interior Design.
- Lighting the way with chandeliers
- Claire Phillips from The Textile Design Centre talks to us about Winter Styling
- Winter Styling Tips with Katrina Dowd from Domestic Textile Corporation (TDC)
- Trends - Jewel Tones
- Trends - The Latest in Lighting
- Interview with Erinn Valencich – Designer and Founder of Erinn V. Design Group
- Interview with Boris Kiner – Bloomingdales Head of Shade Making
- High Point on Display: Creativity & Sublime Workmanship
- Design Innovation
Inspiration Maison Reflections Interior design Sculptural design Paris Found Objects Design using natural materials Mixed material combinations African design inspirations Design Design proportions Combination Furniture Bespoke design Asymmetrical furniture design