Quality Lifelong Solutions - The antidote to Instant Gratification
Everything’s becoming shorthand. LOL.
Of course, we all know why this is the case … time ... or lack thereof. So we do whatever we can to short-circuit, cut corners and get things over and done instantly.
Design Inspirations from the African Heartland
It comes as no surprise that we (and this particular reference is to the lucky Bloomingdales’ Directors!) draw respite and soul-regeneration from the African bush. There’s nothing quite like it.
Maison Reflections: Paris, September ‘16
A delight to the senses, and a challenge to convention – these are the overriding impressions that we take away from our visit to Maison, and to the homeware boutiques of Paris and Barcelona. And WOW, so different, exciting and inspiring. European design is challenging convention – and asking users to think differently and more playfully about the objects we use in our environments.
- Theodore Alexander now at Bloomingdales
- Lighting the way with chandeliers
- Lighting styling tips for chandeliers and pendants with Jacinta Woods & Sonia Warner of award winning Woods and Warner Interior Design.
- Claire Phillips from The Textile Design Centre talks to us about Winter Styling
- Winter Styling Tips with Katrina Dowd from Domestic Textile Corporation (TDC)
- Trends - Jewel Tones
- Trends - The Latest in Lighting
- Interview with Erinn Valencich – Designer and Founder of Erinn V. Design Group
- Interview with Boris Kiner – Bloomingdales Head of Shade Making
- High Point on Display: Creativity & Sublime Workmanship
Asymmetrical furniture design Sculptural design Interior design Bespoke design Paris African design inspirations Maison Reflections Mixed material combinations Inspiration Design Combination Design proportions Found Objects Interviews Furniture Design using natural materials