Quality Lifelong Solutions - The antidote to Instant Gratification
Everything’s becoming shorthand. LOL.
Of course, we all know why this is the case … time ... or lack thereof. So we do whatever we can to short-circuit, cut corners and get things over and done instantly.
Design Inspirations from the African Heartland
It comes as no surprise that we (and this particular reference is to the lucky Bloomingdales’ Directors!) draw respite and soul-regeneration from the African bush. There’s nothing quite like it.
Maison Reflections: Paris, September ‘16
A delight to the senses, and a challenge to convention – these are the overriding impressions that we take away from our visit to Maison, and to the homeware boutiques of Paris and Barcelona. And WOW, so different, exciting and inspiring. European design is challenging convention – and asking users to think differently and more playfully about the objects we use in our environments.
- Trends - The Latest in Lighting
- Interview with Erinn Valencich – Designer and Founder of Erinn V. Design Group
- Interview with Boris Kiner – Bloomingdales Head of Shade Making
- High Point on Display: Creativity & Sublime Workmanship
- Design Innovation
- Sitting Down with Jenny Russell
- Sitting Down With Robyn Kaufman
- The Essence of Bloomingdales
- How to stand out while dressing down
- Quality Lifelong Solutions - The antidote to Instant Gratification
Combination Design using natural materials Inspiration Mixed material combinations African design inspirations Design proportions Bespoke design Design Sculptural design Paris Furniture Asymmetrical furniture design Maison Reflections Interior design Found Objects