Maison Reflections: Paris, September ‘16
A delight to the senses, and a challenge to convention – these are the overriding impressions that we take away from our visit to Maison, and to the homeware boutiques of Paris and Barcelona. And WOW, so different, exciting and inspiring. European design is challenging convention – and asking users to think differently and more playfully about the objects we use in our environments.
- Lighting styling tips for chandeliers and pendants with Jacinta Woods & Sonia Warner of award winning Woods and Warner Interior Design.
- Lighting the way with chandeliers
- Claire Phillips from The Textile Design Centre talks to us about Winter Styling
- Winter Styling Tips with Katrina Dowd from Domestic Textile Corporation (TDC)
- Trends - Jewel Tones
- Trends - The Latest in Lighting
- Interview with Erinn Valencich – Designer and Founder of Erinn V. Design Group
- Interview with Boris Kiner – Bloomingdales Head of Shade Making
- High Point on Display: Creativity & Sublime Workmanship
- Design Innovation
Design using natural materials African design inspirations Design Interior design Maison Reflections Paris Mixed material combinations Found Objects Furniture Bespoke design Design proportions Sculptural design Combination Inspiration Asymmetrical furniture design